We live in the world of technology where the internet has become the source of knowledge, but the world of the book is still alive. Books are one of the most important educational tools that play important role in human life. It has been scientifically proven that books can make readers smarter by developing their critical thinking skills and building knowledge.
A child development starts as soon as he/she is born. And, the importance of books in their development process is vital. In the starting, they will tear, chew and throw a book around, but at last, they will love reading it. In fact, picture books fascinate almost every child.
When it comes to school books, they have a huge impact on education. They not only reflect exam board syllabus, they determine the work level of a student. School books are the great way to help children grow academically and professionally. Good textbooks are excellent teaching aids across the globe. They're a genuine resource for both teachers and students.
Here are some reasons why books are important for a child’s development:
- Books play a vital role in the language development of children. Books help them to learn new words and new ways of using the words that they already know.
- Reading books improves a child’s attention span manifold while making him/her more spontaneous.
- Books improve Children’s imagination and make them understand the world better.
- Stories books help children to develop good Social skills which are highly important for leading respectable life in the society.
- Textbooks offer children a more wide knowledge and experience that enhance their curiosity for deeper subjects or abstract ideas.
- A book can be a good source of entertainment and replace the TV and computer for part of the day.
- Children who develop reading habit at an early age have a better chance of getting good jobs later in their lives. They perform much better every area in their lives than those who grew up watching TV and playing games on computers.
- A book exposes a child's mind to different cultures and languages of the world. As their minds are exposed to globally, it helps them to communicate with depth of thought.
- Books give children the feeling of relaxation and peace, while inspiring them to do something out-of-box in their life
Books are vital to give children a good start with the competition they'll face in today's competitive society. Opening your children mind to a world of books means helping them to learn a sense of responsibility for what they choose to do and developing their critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
If you want to buy books for your children, you must visit mybookshop.co.in. This is one of the biggest online bookstore offering a wide range of books at the most competitive prices. They stock thousands of books including textbooks from pre-nursery to 12th Class. This online bookstore carefully selects publishers considering range of things that matter most.