- Easy-to-understand language is used for easy comprehension.
- Colourful pictures and well-labelled diagrams help to reinforce the concepts.
- Various features are provided within each lesson in the form of Extract, Fact File, and Search and Surf.
- Thinking skills are included as Brainstorm.
- Quick outline of the main topics is given as Let’s Learn About.
- Memory tool featuring salient points of the chapter is presented in Recap.
- The series adheres to the six levels of learning and assessment as per the Bloom’s Taxonomy.
- Chapter-end exercises include a variety of objective-type and subjective-type questions.
- Chapter-end activities are guided by the ‘learning by doing’ approach and help in reinforcing the concepts learnt in the class.
- Meanings and definitions of new words are given as Footnotes.
- Meanwhile (in History) helps to trace the contemporary scenario of the other countries in the same age.
- Web charts, tables, case studies, maps and many other features are given for quick reference.
- Each book is accompanied with Teacher’s Resource Pack that includes Teacher’s Guide and Digital Resources.
Title Viva Social Science For Class 8 Publisher Viva Education Author Shrutakirti S. Rajan & Tilottama Mallik & Uttara Chakraborty ISBN / Product Code 9789393329899 Category School Books Standard Class 8 Publication Year 2012 Edition Latest Edition Binding Paperback No of Pages 256 Subject Social Science Language English Country of origin India HSN Code 49011010