Viva Social Studies For Class 3
Geetha Balachandra, S.K. Nirmala, Sangeeta Gupta
No. of Pages:
About the book
Viva social studies is a set of eight books for class 1 to 8, designed and developed keeping in mind the guidelines framed by the CBSE. The series helps to build knowledge about humankind and the physical and social world we live in. It is an activity oriented series with creatively designed exercise and individual and group activities.
- Simple and easy-to-understand language for quick grasp
- Lively illustrations and pictures to reinforce the concepts
- Plenty of tasks for assessment included as questions in Now I Can Answer, chapter-end activities in Try This and a separate Activity section at the end of each chapter
- Questions based on thinking skills incorporated as Give reasons in the exercises
- Let’s Recall at the end of each chapter for quick recapitulation of important points
- Interesting additional information given as Do you know? to kindle students’ curiosity
- Assessment Sheets given in the middle and at the end of each book
- Map Practice worksheets at the end of each book help students to become proactive learners.