Oxford University Press
No. of Pages:
About the Book
This completely new 35th CD edition of the altas includes 225 clear and easy-to-understand maps with 114 thematic maps of India supported by charts and diagrams.
- Provides the latest available demographics and socio-economic data culled from authoritative sources, such as Census of India 2011, Statistical Year Book India 2015, planning commission reports, PRB 2015, HDR 2015, FAO, UNSD, WMO, The World Bank, British, Geological Survey, etc.
- Includes separate physical and political maps of India and the continents.
- Contains new and informative thematic maps including 16 maps focusing on Indian climate, 22 maps on Indian agriculture, 23 maps on minerals and industries, 17 on demography and human development and 10 maps on environmental concerns and natural hazards.
- Reflect recent geo-political and socio-economic developments, and climate and environmental concern focusing on India and the world.
- Provides comprehensive coverage of continents including thematic features of each continents, and regional maps of country and region.
- Includes a new and informative section on ‘World-Facts and Figures’ comprising the latest information on each country including flags, ‘World-Statistics’, ‘World-Geographic Comparisons’, and a ‘World-Time Zones’ map
- Contains a fully updated and revised index.
Country of origin India