- A wide range of new prose and poetry selections.
- A carefully graded grammar syllabus.
- A study skills section.
- Two projects in each Coursebook.
- Life skills activities in each Coursebook.
- Workbooks with additional grammar practice and special pages dedicated to PSA, formative and summative assessments.
- Literature Readers that expose the learner to judiciously selected literary texts spanning from the classic to the contemporary.
New Pathways adopts the latest CCE approach with formative and summative assessment tools. This includes special sections for
- Problem Solving Assessment
- Open Text-based Assessment
- Assessment of Speaking and Listening
Title Oxford New Pathways English for Class 8 (Work Book) Publisher Oxford University Press Author Gayatri Khanna ISBN / Product Code 9789354978647 Category School Books Standard Class 8 Publication Year 2012 Edition Latest Edition Company Details Published by Oxford University Press, 22 Workspace, 2nd Floor, 1/22 Asaf Ali Road, New Delhi 110002, India Binding Paperback No of Pages 104 Subject English Language English Country of origin India Board CBSE HSN Code 49011010