Oxford New Pathways English for Class 3 (Work Book)
Oxford University Press
No. of Pages:
About the Book
New Pathways lays the foundation for an evolved learning experience with a strong communicative focus. The reading material, explanations, tasks and activities allow for the progressive development of learning abilities along with a seamlessly integrated personalized approach to assessment for feedback and remedial teaching.
- A wide range of new prose and poetry selections.
- A carefully graded grammar syllabus.
- A study skills section.
- Two projects in each Coursebook.
- Life skills activities in each Coursebook.
- Workbooks with additional grammar practice and special pages dedicated to PSA, formative and summative assessments.
- Literature Readers that expose the learner to judiciously selected literary texts spanning from the classic to the contemporary.
New Pathways adopts the latest CCE approach with formative and summative assessment tools. This includes special sections for
- Problem Solving Assessment
- Open Text-based Assessment
- Assessment of Speaking and Listening
Country of origin India