- The book provides a simple and straight forward overview of maps and globes.
- It is an essential introduction to the basics of our world including continents and countries their people and physical geography.
- Colorful maps diagrams and photographs introduce geography and mapping whilst giving children an understanding of the relationship between countries and continents.
- The maps used in the books have been drawn keeping in mind the level of the learner the have been prepared using the latest cartographic techniques.
- The language and terms used in the book is simple and receptive.
- Geographical and historical maps given with informative data and facts.
- Assignments provided after each chapter for easy understanding and practice.
Title Acevision Mapping the World Map Practice Book 6 Publisher Acevision Publisher Pvt. Ltd. Author R. Balakrishna Pillai ISBN / Product Code 9789382685210 Category School Books Standard Class 6 Publication Year 2019 Edition Latest Edition Binding Paperback No of Pages 124 Subject Map Practice Language English Country of origin India Board CBSE HSN Code 49011010