- The book provides a simple and straight forward overview of maps and globes.
- It is an essential introduction to the basics of our world including continents and countries their people and physical geography.
- Colorful maps diagrams and photographs introduce geography and mapping whilst giving children an understanding of the relationship between countries and continents.
- The maps used in the books have been drawn keeping in mind the level of the learner the have been prepared using the latest cartographic techniques.
- The language and terms used in the book is simple and receptive.
- Geographical and historical maps given with informative data and facts.
- Assignments provided after each chapter for easy understanding and practice.
Title Acevision Mapping the World Map Practice Book 10 Publisher Acevision Publisher Pvt. Ltd. Author R. Balakrishna Pillai ISBN / Product Code 9789382685258 Category School Books Standard Class 10 Publication Year 2019 Edition Latest Edition Binding Paperback No of Pages 132 Subject Map Practice Language English Country of origin India Board CBSE HSN Code 49011010