About the book
Prachi Science series comprises a set of three books one for each class 6th, 7th, 8th. These books have been prepared strictly according to the latest syllabus.
- An informal interactive-style content divided into four sections-two each for Term-I and Term-II
- Text supported with a large number of colourful pictures, diagrams and illustrations for better understanding of scientific concepts.
- Each topics end with “So now you Know” – a pointwise summary of the topics discussed in each section
- A set of “Very Short – ONE WORD” answer type questions at the end of each section to understand the concept better.
- A large number of Activities (as recommended in the syllabus) to encourage the students to learn through real life experiences.
- Each chapter ends with a wide variety of questions of different types with an objective to test the comprehension of the learners.
- In addition to these questions, a section on Value Based Questions (VBQ) and questions on Problem Solving Assessment (PSA) is also added.
- A PRACTICE PAPER for chapter-based assessment with large number of suggested topics for Group Discussion, Group Activities, Seminars etc. at the end of each chapter.
- Term-wise Model Test Papers for a continuous assessment of the students.
Title Prachi Science For Class 7 Publisher Prachi India Pvt. Ltd Author S.K. Jain, Shailesh. Jain ISBN / Product Code 9788177303490 Category School Books Standard Class 7 Publication Year 2003 Edition Latest Edition Binding Paperback No of Pages 304 Subject Science Language English Country of origin India Board CBSE HSN Code 4901