About the book
A branch of Science concerned with the properties, structures and composition of substances and their reactions with one another are known as Chemistry. The topics such Chemical Reactions., Acids, Bases and Salts, Metals and Non-metals (1st term), Carbon Compounds and Periodic Classification of Elements (2nd term) are designed the text in such a way that students should have a continuous access to these topics according to the syllabus.
- The subject matter is written in a simple manner, with suitable examples.
- A large number of solved problems are introduced to enable the student understand the underlying principle and laws clearly.
- Self-evaluation covering short and lengthy questions and unsolved problems are given at the end of each chapter : Formative (FA) and summative assessment (SA) given in the form of questions that are given at the end of every chapter can be taken only as model questions. A lot of self evaluation questions, like, choose the best answer (MCQs), one or two sentence answer type and short answer type questions are given.
- Mock test added to help the students in their self evaluation
- Solved Exemplar questions of the NCERT.
- Value based questions (VBQs) and Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS).
- Problem solving assessment (PSA) added for each chapter.
- Practical based MCQs.
Title Prachi Chemistry For Class 10 (Revised Edition 2019) Publisher Prachi India Pvt. Ltd. Author Dr. Parul Srivastava ISBN / Product Code 9788189893514 Category School Books Standard Class 10 Publication Year 2015 Edition 2019 Binding Paperback No of Pages 456 Subject Chemistry Language English Board CBSE HSN Code 4901