Oxford My Learning Train World of Colours Level I
Oxford University Press
No. of Pages:
About the Book & Series
New! My Learning Train is an interactive, activity-based pre-school series that comprises fifteen books across three levels.
Beginners, level I and level ll. At each level, English, Mathematics and Environmental Awareness, Hindi and Creative Skills are covered in five separate books.
World of Colours creates opportunities for children to develop and express their inherent creativity through various art techniques and craft ideas, Besides honing creative-thinking skills, the books employ several strategies that have been designed to drive engagement and, by extension, fuel the curiosity of the children.
- Introduces various art techniques and craft ideas in an age-appropriate manner
- Emphasizes holistic development of children through diverse set of activities that help to develop essential skills such as motor skills, individual expression and development of emotional quotient
- Features stories and rhymes to engage learners and set the context
- Enables the development of multiple intelligence using a blend of diverse, innovative and age-appropriate activities
- Includes stickers and templates to facilitate learning