- Empower students to communicate confidently by exploring the five prescribed themes through authentic texts and skills practice at the right level, delivered in clear learning pathways.
- Ensure students are able to produce coherent written texts and deliver proficient presentations with grammar and vocabulary introduced in context and in relation to appropriate spoken and written registers.
- Improve receptive skills with authentic written texts, audio recordings spoken at a natural pace, and carefully crafted reading and listening tasks.
- Promote global citizenship, intercultural understanding and an appreciation of Hispanic cultures through a wide range of text types and cultural material from around the world.
- Deliver effective practice with a range of structured tasks within each unit that build reading, listening, speaking and writing skills.
- Establish meaningful links to TOK and CAS, and identify learner profile attributes in action.
Title Hodder Spanish B for the IB Diploma Second Edition Publisher Hodder Education Author Mike Thacker & Sebastian Bianchi ISBN / Product Code 9781510446557 Category Educational Books Publication Year 2018 Edition Latest Edition Binding Paperback No of Pages 400 Subject Spanish Country of origin United Kingdom HSN Code 49011010