S.Chand Learners English Grammar And Composition
S.Chand & Company Pvt.Ltd
No. of Pages:
About the book
This revised edition of learner English grammar and composition contains a more extensive and updated treatment of English grammar usage vocabulary and composition the book the present form largely reflects the current trends of the syllabi framed by the boards and councils of secondary education as well as the recent developments in the treatment of grammar and composition.
The book covers the use of grammar in communicative function so that the grammar material together with the section dealing with vocabulary comprehension and writing skill will prepare learners to communicate effectively in real life situation.
- Very clear simple explanation and examples
- A wide variety of exercise most of them geared towards mixed ability classes
- Special focus on the points of structure and usage which are usually problematic to Indian learners and other non native speaker of English
- Ample guidance on avoiding common mistakes
- Devises to help students develop conversational skills
- Clear explanation of the differences between British English and American English it his hoped that this need based book will be found suitable for use in CBSE and ICSE affiliated school as well as state board school
Subject English Grammar Country of origin India