Prachi Let’s Count 1 to 50
Prachi India Pvt.Ltd.
No. of Pages:
About the book
This series “Grow with Skills” aims to building a sound foundation for developing numerical and literacy skills among the children of pre-primary level. The emphasis in the books lets count 1 to 20, lets count 1 to 50, and lets count 1 to100 is laid on.
- Writing of numbers in proper order by tracing the dotted lines.
- Using creativity activities like drawing, tracing and coloring to increase the curiosity of the learners for proper recognition, correct pronunciation and better writing of the numbers.
- Generating interesting towards recognition of numbers through colourful cartoons and reciting poems.
- Developing skill such as observation, identification, visual discrimination and association through activities based on pre-math concepts to differentiate between big and small, more or less, long and short matching and shorting.
- Teaching the children to count the numbers of different objects through dot patterns exercise.
- Developing interest towards application of simple mathematics in day-to-day life through attractive and colourful fun worksheets.