- Writing of numbers in proper order by tracing the dotted lines.
- Using creativity activities like drawing, tracing and coloring to increase the curiosity of the learners for proper recognition, correct pronunciation and better writing of the numbers.
- Generating interesting towards recognition of numbers through colourful cartoons and reciting poems.
- Developing skill such as observation, identification, visual discrimination and association through activities based on pre-math concepts to differentiate between big and small, more or less, long and short matching and shorting.
- Teaching the children to count the numbers of different objects through dot patterns exercise.
- Developing interest towards application of simple mathematics in day-to-day life through attractive and colourful fun worksheets.
Title Prachi Let’s Count 1 to 100 Activity Book Publisher Prachi India Pvt.Ltd. Author Ramesh ‘Manu’ ISBN / Product Code 9788177303872 Category Activity Books Standard Pre-Primary Books Publication Year 2010 Edition 2018 Binding Paperback No of Pages 188 Subject Mathematics Language English HSN Code 4901 Search Keywords counting book, counting 1 to 100 Age Group 3+ Years