Living Green Introductory
Sapphire (India) Publishers Pvt. Ltd.
No. of Pages:
About the Book & Series
Living Green is a series on Environmental Studies for Classes KG, 1-5. Based on the NCERT syllabus and closely aligned with the objectives laid down by NCF 2005, the series is intended to put together a holistic and an integrated perspective for the primary stage of schooling, drawing upon insights from the Sciences, Social Sciences and Environmental Education.
The concepts have been explained through ample examples and situations from the day-to-day life of the target age group. This helps the learners to connect to their surroundings and relate to the environment. An interactive approach, supported by relevant in-text features and activities makes the subject more accessible and interesting.
- Find Interesting and engaging facts in the section Did You Know?
- Attractive and visually-appealing layout and art work.
- Use of simple, child-friendly and contemporary language.
- CD for the teachers to foster practical knowledge
- Teacher’s notes act as guided teaching tools
Country of origin India