- The lesson titles are followed by thoughtful and motivating quotes linked to the main theme.
- Lesson objectives highlighted Lesson Spotlight at the onset of each lesson.
- That’s a life skill sends home some priceless values closely woven to the central concepts. Value-based Questions motivate healthy thought processes and discussions.
- Find interesting and engaging facts in the section Did You Know? And The Fact is…
- Quick recap brings the important facts learnt to the fingertips.
- In-depth variety of exercises and activities for Summative and Formative Assessment.
- HOTS queries appropriate for the target age-groups
Title Sapphire Living Green Environmental Studies Book 1 Publisher Sapphire (India) Publishers Pvt. Ltd. Author Henu Mehtani & Anamika Dutta ISBN / Product Code 9789386233035 Category School Books Standard Class 1 Publication Year 2013 Edition Latest Edition Binding Paperback No of Pages 104 Subject Environmental Studies Language English Country of origin India Board CBSE HSN Code 49011010