Learning Composite Mathematics Pre-Primer
S.Chand & Company Pvt.Ltd
S.K. Gupta & Anubhuti Gangal
No. of Pages:
About the Book & Series
Learning Composite Mathematics
- The series follow the latest NCERT syllabus based on the national curriculum framework (NCF) and new CCE pattern.
- The content is student-centered and activity-based, laying the utmost emphasis and developing problem-solving skills and encouraging the child to think creatively and work independently.
- All the concepts are introduced through stories based on everyday life and daily experiences, making full use of modern tools, gadgets and technology.
- Separate sets of questions have been framed under the caption class work to assess and reinforce the understanding of a concept.
- The book follows religiously the new pattern of continuous and comprehensive evaluation (CCE) introduced by CBSE, giving multiple choice questions (MCQs), high order thinking skills (Challengers), Activities and Assessments at relevant places.