Learning Composite Mathematics Class 3
S.Chand & Company Pvt.Ltd
S.K. Gupta & Anubhuti Gangal
No. of Pages:
About the Book & Series
- The series follows the latest NCERT syllabus based on the National Curriculum Framework (NCF).
- The content is student-centered and activity-based, laying the utmost emphasis on developing problem-solving skills and encouraging the child to think creatively and work independently.
- All the concepts are introduced through stories based on everyday life and daily experiences, making full use of modern tools, gadgets and technology.
- Separate sets of questions have been framed under the caption Class Work to assess and reinforce the understanding of a concept.
- The book follows religiously the new pattern introduced by CBSE, giving Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), High Order Thinking Skills (Challengers), Activities and Assessments at relevant places