Awareness Environmental Studies Book 4
S.Chand & Company Pvt.Ltd
No. of Pages:
- Exercises contain a variety of questions including MCQs.
- The ‘known to unknown’ and ‘simple to complex’ approaches have been followed.
- HOTS questions are challenging questions that encourage thinking and develop problem-solving skills.
- Linked internet sites open out the world to the learner through the internet-the child can learn about whatever arouses his/her curiosity, at his/her own pace.
- Life skills help to develop skills needed in everyday life such as looking after the environment, staying healthy, safety, nurturing relationships, and looking after plants and animals.
- Activities/Projects lay emphasis on ‘learning by doing’ and include a variety of activities and projects such as finding out, conducting experiments, craft and making models. This develops research, experimental and application skills.
Country of origin India