Maths Wiz A Course In Mathematics Book 4 Teacher’s Manual
S.Chand & Company Pvt.Ltd
S.K. Gupta, Anubhuti Gangal
No. of Pages:
About the Teacher’s Manual
MathsWiz, a series of nine textbooks for Class KG to 8 is accompanied by six Teacher’s Manuals for Classes 3 to 8. The manuals have been designed to provide the teacher with additional material and support to teach effectively.
Special Features of the Manuals
- Comprehensive Lesson Plan – This gives an overall teaching plan for the coursebook. It is broken into chapters to be covered, recommended number of periods, as well as learning objectives of each chapter.
- Lesson Plan – For quick reference each chapter begins with a clearly stated objective and ends with a summary of the big idea. This method serves to focus the teaching and learning objectives of each chapter.
- Worksheets – Each chapter concludes with a set of questions to help students, individually or in groups, to think further or deeper about the chapter’s main ideas.
- Activities – These provide additional ideas for hands-on experience of mathematical concepts.
- Solutions to coursebook questions – For quick reference, solutions of all difficult sums of the coursebooks have been provided at the end of the manuals 3 to 5 and in the CD ROM attached to the manuals 6 to 8.