About the book & Series
WOW! GRAMMAR & COMPOSITION brings together structural and functional grammar through systematic practice and fun activities. Ideal for young learners in the early stages of English language learning, the series is based on a unique curriculum design that recycles grammar points at every level and builds on previous understanding. This spiraling curriculum design eases the learning curve and helps students negotiate new grammar topics from familiar premises. The material has been thoroughly class tested and piloted by some of the best curriculum teachers.
- Lots of practice and revision through engagingly varied task types
- Each topic is presented through real-life contexts
- Colourful boxes and tables make remembering grammar forms and rules easier
- Contextualized grammar drills seamlessly move learners from presentation and noticing tasks to speaking and writing-based tasks
- Students also practice grammar through lively, highly illustrated games along with oral and writing activities
- Practice in reading comprehension and guided writing tasks (mapped to major curriculums) integrate grammar with real-life language skills
- The teacher resource packs contain lesson plans, answer keys, revision tests for each level, and listening texts.
Title Wow Grammar & Composition Book 8 (Revised Edition) Publisher Eupheus Learning Author Dr Monica Khanna ISBN / Product Code 9789389519723 Category School Books Standard Class 8 Publication Year 2018 Edition Latest Edition Binding Paperback No of Pages 228 Subject English Grammar Language English Country of origin India Board CBSE HSN Code 49011010