Viva Real English Coursebook 4
Anand Mahanand & Sreetilak Sambhanda
About the Book
The English-language skills acquired at the school level often determine children’s future academic success. With a comprehensive language-learning package, Real English trains school-level learners to use English confidently for academic purposes and social interaction.
- Engaging Text - a rich and representative selection of classic and contemporary literature including stories, folk tales, anecdotes, biographies, episodes from history, real stories, factual writing, plays, poems and rhymes.
- Core Skills – Reading and comprehension, thematic and general vocabulary, Grammar and usage, pronunciation, Listening, Speaking, aesthetic appreciation, functional and creative writing.
- Values and Life Skills – beyond-the-text activities that focus on values and impart essential life skills
- Purposive Organization – Well-graded, cross-referenced and contextually organized practice tasks, space for written responses
- Elegant Presentation – Colourful, imaginative illustrations in a contemporary layout