CBSE Chemistry Class IX
Dr. S.K. Jain & Dr. Shailesh K. Jain
No. of Pages:
About the book
Viva CBSE Chemistry for Class IX has been written in keeping with the latest NCERT syllabus prescribed by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- The book has been prepared in accordance with the latest CBSE syllabus and pattern.
- The book has been written in an informal, interactive style supported by a large number of well-labelled illustrations, diagrams and solved examples.
- Each chapter is supported by Topic-wise Assignments enabling students to learn the Question-Answering skill.
- NCERT Textbook Questions (In-Text and Chapter-End Questions) and NCERT Exemplar Questions are provided with solutions
- Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS), Illustrative Questions and Value-Based Questions are given to help students apply the facts and concepts learned.
- Practice Assignment is given to help students prepare for examination
- Test Papers are given to enable students make strong-self assessment.
- In-text pointwise summary is included for a quick revision of the portion covered.
- Windows to the past developments in science are provided at appropriate places in the book to provide more relevance to the subject described therein.