The Path To English For Class 8 (Reader)
S.Chand & Company Pvt.Ltd
No. of Pages:
About the book
The path to English series is a completely new edition that adopts a comprehensive and exhaustive approach to the teaching and learning of English in the best of ELT tradition in India. The books have been graded and planned as per the guiding principles of NCF 2005 and CCE guide lines. The Path to English series consists to reader workbook and Teacher’s Guides.
The Readers form an integral part of the series. The lessons of the Readers are graded methodically and cover a variety of themes.
- Resource of multiple-choice questions in Check Your Reading to encourage in-depth understanding of the lessons
- Variety of interesting and fun exercises incorporated under Compose and Pen and Suggested Activity/Project sections that can be used for formative assessment.
- Interesting listening texts incorporated under Give Me Your Ears to break the verbosity of the classroom with an innovative learning experience
- A forum of discussion included in very unit to make the lessons engaging and thought-provoking at the same time
- Vocabulary exercises included in every unit to help students in writing exercises and everyday speech
The direct, student-friendly and activity-oriented approach of the Readers is intended at making the teaching-learning experience more interesting and fruitful. The Readers have a contemporary, child-friendly look and an attractive layout with colourful illustrations.
Country of origin India