The New Grammar Tree Class 8
Oxford University Press
Mridula Kaul, Beena Sugathan, Archana Gilani, James M. Paul
No. of Pages:
About the book & Series
The New Grammar Tree books from class 1 to 8, is the latest revised and upgraded edition of the series, based on user feedback. It caters to the need for a graded, rule-based grammar course with extensive explanations and practice to help learners master the basic of English grammar.
- A review unit at the beginning of Books 2 to 8 for recapitulation and warm-up.
- Light and small units to present new information to the learner in a controlled way
- Step-by-step gradation of grammar topics for easy assimilation of concepts
- Each topic followed by variety of exercises that include drills and context-based tasks
- Special text boxes to highlight exceptions to rules, common errors and important points
- Two tests in all books to assess learner’s understanding of concepts
- A friendly, conversational tone for explanations and rules
- Comprehension units of foster reading skills and to show the use to grammar in the context
- Composition units structured to helps learners write independently in different formats
- Books in large size with lively, child-friendly graphics and a contemporary design