The English Connection Coursebook Class 6
S.Chand & Company Pvt.Ltd
Renu Anand, Sandhya Awasthi
No. of Pages:
About the book
The English Connection, an integrated skills course, highlights the holistic approach to language teaching and learning. The underlying principles of language learning, i.e., learner autonomy, reflective thinking, creativity, and interactive learning, as advocated by the CBSE, have been incorporated in the pedagogy that is embedded in the course content of this series.
- A wide range of poetry and prose from different literary genres to develop comprehension skills
- A carefully graded grammar syllabus with structures, comprehensive rules and tasks which lead to its usage
- A study skills section on spelling, pronunciation, dictionary research and punctuation
- Writing tasks to promote creative, imaginative and critical thinking skills
- Projects to develop interpersonal and reference skills as well as ability to process information.
- Listening and speaking activities to help build oral-aural competence
- Values and life skills tasks to promote social and emotional awareness and a positive attitude
Country of origin India