About the book & Series
- The reading comprehension section provides stimulating input in terms of reading skills and develops comprehension skills through properly graded and varied question types.
- The listening, speaking and writing sections include activities aiming at clear and practical learning outcomes to make these skills relevant to the learner’s daily interactions.
- The vocabulary and grammar sections hone the communication skills by providing lexical support and the scaffolding for using the language correctly.
- Focus on sub-skills such as pronunciation, spelling, use of dictionary and internet research bolster both knowledge and language skills
- HOTS and LIFE SKILLS encourage learners to synthesize, evaluate, and analyse information and allow for introspection.
Title The English Channel Practice Book Class 4 Publisher Indiannica Learning Author Illa Vij & Maryann Vaisoha ISBN / Product Code 9789388288408 Category School Books Standard Class 4 Publication Year 2014 Edition 2019 Binding Paperback No of Pages 76 Subject English Country of origin India Board CBSE HSN Code 4901