Start With Maths For Class 5
Sapphire (India) Publishers Pvt. Ltd.
Mala Sinha, Geeta Arora, Bharti Arya
No. of Pages:
About the book & Series
Start With Maths Introductory and Parts 1 – 5 is a series of six books meant for pre-primary class and classes 1 to 5. This child-friendly series introduces children to the fascinating world of mathematics and creates an abiding interest in the mathematics subject.
- Completely based on the NCERT syllabus. The books are also suitable for various State Boards.
- Wherever required, appropriate illustrations have been given to help in visualization of abstract mathematical concepts
- Every chapter begins with the revision of the concepts learnt earlier.
- Points to Remember enable the child to recapitulate important points.
- Exercises are well graded and contain an ample number of questions. Special emphasis has been laid on word problems.
- Maths Lab Activities focus on hands-on learning and consolidation of mathematical concepts.
- Mental maths questions develop the skill of doing quick calculations.
- Worksheets are activity-based and make learning of concepts an enjoyable experience.
- Brain Teasers contain questions which challenge as well as broaden the mental horizons,
- Test Papers are comprehensive and test the level of understanding of the child.
Country of origin India