Start Up Science 5 (Teacher’s Resource Pack)
Dimple Tomar, Neha Sharma, Anjali Sharma
No. of Pages:
About the Book
Teacher’s Guide consists of the following parts.
- Lesson plans for each chapter which suggests how teachers can effectively deal with a chapter.
- Answer key of all exercises given in the textbook.
- Worksheets for each chapter which teachers can use for class assessment.
- Additional questions on Problem-Based learning which teachers can utilize for viva voce or to judge a student’s logical and reasoning ability.
- Teacher’s CD
- There is a CD that comes along with every teacher’s guide. The CD consists of the following parts.
- e-book – Teaching becomes interesting using well illustrated e-books. Teachers can use them to have an interactive session.
- Test Generator- The Test Generator tool can be used by teachers to prepare assessment sheets by selecting the questions given in various categories such as MCQ, Answer in One Word/a Few Words, Short Answer Questions and Long Answer Questions. The tool can be used effectively and can be of great help for the teachers.
- Interactive Learning – This consists of the interactive exercises of the student’s CD.
- Printable – There are printable worksheets and test papers which can be used by the teachers.
- Sample Lesson Plan – Teachers can make their lesson plans using the template.