Simplified Maths Part A
Sapphire (India) Publishers Pvt. Ltd.
No. of Pages:
About the book & Series
Simplified Maths (Introductory A, Introductory B and Parts 1 – 5) is a series of seven books meant for classes LKG to class 5. This child-friendly series aims to create an abiding interest in the Maths subject and encourages children to enjoy it rather than fear it. In the series, mathematical concepts have been presented in a simple and clear manner and even an average child will have no difficulty in grasping them. Plenty of solved examples which are drawn from everyday life make the understanding of concepts easier.
- Covers the latest syllabi of various Boards.
- Text-cum-workbook approach has been used in the books to provide ample practice.
- Wherever necessary, attractive illustrations have been given to enable the child to visualize abstract mathematical concepts.
- Revision exercise is given at the beginning of each chapter for revising the concepts learnt in the earlier class.
- A variety of well-graded exercises helps children to connect what they are learning to everyday situations.
- Lab Activity Pages focus on concept building through hands-on activities.
- Test Papers in Parts 4 and 5 comprehensively evaluate the child’s level of understanding