Science For Generations Class 3
Sapphire (India) Publishers Pvt. Ltd.
No. of Pages:
About the book & Series
‘Science For Generations’ – A New Generation Science Series has followed carefully and innovatively the syllabus directed by the NCERT and CCE pattern of teaching, testing and evaluation for prior and crucial stage of schooling.
- Lucid and communicative language makes the understanding of concepts easier.
- Child-pleasant layout with attractive illustrations and pictures to increase the visual impact of topic on children.
- The important terms of every chapter are given in the starting of it along with the lesson objectives under the heading ‘You Will Learn About’.
- ‘Do You Know’ has been introduced within the chapter for students to prompt curiosity about the surrounding we live in.
- An intellectual method is approached with ‘Think and Answer’ so that students can be more involved.
- The students can assess their knowledge through ‘Test yourself’ within the chapter.
- A brief review of the chapter, under the heading ‘Sum Up Now’.
- After the completion of each chapter, exercises for summative as well as Formative Assessment are given.
- HOTS Zone (Higher Order Thinking Skill Zone) – for students to evaluate themselves.
- ‘Life Skills’ – practical exercise to involve the students to go beyond the theoretical.
- Website Reference is given at the end of the chapter so that student’s knowledge can be vast.
- Suggestions are given for teachers to make teaching more influential as ‘Teacher’s Notes’.
- Test Papers, Formative Exercises and Activities help in Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE).
- Science Trivia – Providing ‘Environment Story’, Science Trek and Try Yourself for students