Start With Social Studies Book 2
Sapphire (India) Publishers Pvt. Ltd.
A Arora & Pamela Marwaha
No. of Pages:
About the book & Series
Start With Social Studies – An Environmental Approach (Book 1- 5) is a series meant for classes 1 to 5. This child-friendly series offers a fresh approach to the study of social studies. It not only introduces children to geography, history, and civics but also build up an ideal foundation for later learning in Middle Classes. This series also guides the children towards living in harmony with themselves and their social and natural environment.
- Simple and lucid language makes the understanding of text easier.
- Child-friendly layout with beautiful illustrations, photographs and accurate maps make the process of learning truly enjoyable.
- Word Meanings in Books 3, 4 and 5 contain difficult words/terms and their meanings/definitions
- Did you know and it’s a fact give interesting bits of information beyond the text
- Let’s Recall recapitulates important points of the chapter.
- Exercises are well-graded, followed by activities which provide hands-on experience.
- Website References in Books 3, 4 and 5 have been given so that children can collect more information from the internet about the topic studied.
- Teacher’s Notes give hints to make teaching more effective.
- Map Practice improves the mapping and spatial skills of children.
- Test Papers at the end of each book comprehensively evaluate the child’s level of understanding.
- A captivating chart/poster has been given at the end of each book.