Moving Ahead With Social Studies Part 2
Sapphire (India) Publishers Pvt. Ltd.
No. of Pages:
About the book & Series
The contents encompass diverse concerns of society, and include a wide range of content drawn from the disciplines of Environmental Studies, History and Geography. The content is organized into a meaningful curriculum that will enable students to develop a critical understanding of society.
- A range of topics as prescribed by major national curriculum. Special emphasis is laid on Localisation of the topics
- Participative and discussion-oriented approach of teaching
- Inclusion of interesting reading material, stories, poems, etc
- Wide range of eye-catching, lively illustrations
- The language used is gender-sensitive
- Each lesion is followed by a summary of points put forward, ample exercises and suggestions for supplementary activities