S. Chand’s New Mathematics Class 10
S.Chand & Company Pvt.Ltd
H.K. Dass, Dr. Rama Verma & Bhagwat Swarup Sharma
No. of Page:
- In each chapter, theory has been explained concept wise.
- Ample number of Solved Examples are provided after each concept.
- In-text Exercises with answers are provided to check progress of students.
- To imbibe moral values in students, Value-Based Questions are also provided in each chapter
- For quick revision, a Revision Exercise is given at the end of each chapter.
- Revision Exercise contains Multiple Choice Questions, Very Short Answer Type Questions, Short Answer Type Questions and Long Answer Type Questions.
- Solutions of NCERT Textbook Exercises as well as NCERT Exemplar Exercises of each chapter have been incorporated in the book.
- Chapterwise Value Based Questions and HOTS have been given in the book.
- For revision and practice of whole syllabus, both solved and unsolved Model Test Papers with stepwise markings as per the latest pattern of CBSE Examination have been given at the end of book.