S. Chand’s Mathematics Class 10
S.Chand & Company Pvt.Ltd
H.K. Dass, Dr. Rama Verma & Bhagwat Swarup Sharma
No. of Page:
About the book
S chand’s Mathematics for Class X has been written according to the NCERT syllabus prescribed by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for Class X. For the convenience of students, the syllabus topics have been divided into two parts and content has been arranged accordingly.
- In each chapter, theory has been explained concept wise.
- Ample number of Solved Examples are provided after each concept.
- In-text Exercises with answers are provided to check progress of students.
- To imbibe moral values in students, Value-Based Questions are also provided in each chapter
- For quick revision, a Revision Exercise is given at the end of each chapter.
- Revision Exercise contains Multiple Choice Questions, Very Short Answer Type Questions, Short Answer Type Questions and Long Answer Type Questions.
- To check the performance, Chapter Test is given at the end of each chapter.
- To summarize the concepts, facts are given in the form of Chapter’s Flash Back after revision exercise of each chapter.
Country of origin India