About the book & Series
The series covers the entire Term-wise Practical Syllabus strictly in accordance with the guidelines prescribed by the CBSE for Class IX/X.
Science is a logical systematic approach to understand a concept and then applying it in problem solving. Students perform various experiments in the laboratory to understand the theoretical concepts they studied in classroom in best possible manner. The activities performed by the students give them the opportunity to develop both qualitative and quantitative skills.
The experiments are mentioned in the following format:
- Conceptual background of the topic
- Objective of the experiment
- Required apparatus and materials
- Relevant theory of the experiment
- Observations as needed for recording data in an auxiliary and practical note-book
- Result and conclusion
- Precautions to be taken during the experiment
- Projects are included at the end of each section
- Suggestions for Further Work
At the end of each topic, Viva Voce Questions have been added which help students understand the laws and principles related to the experiment. Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) based on the theory involved in the experiment have also been given for practice.
Title Prachi Science Lab Manual For Class 10 Publisher Prachi India Pvt. Ltd. Author Neha Jindal, Dr. Parul Srivastava & Dr. Amit Jindal ISBN / Product Code 9788177306057 Category School Books Standard Class 10 Publication Year 2014 Edition 2019 Binding Paperback No of Pages 224 Subject Science Language English Country of origin India Board CBSE HSN Code 4901 Search Keywords science lab manual, science lab manual class 9