Prachi New Dimensions In Mathematics For Class 9 (Term I & II)
Prachi India Pvt.Ltd.
Dr. Sanjeev Verma
- Comprehensive theory to explain the concepts
- Conceptual approach to have different milestones within the chapter
- Working rules to provide guidelines to the thought process.
- Different types of solved examples including MCQ, True/False, fill in the Blank, Match the Columns etc. helpful in formative as well as summative assessments.
- Value-based Questions given in each chapter illustrate how questions can be valued differently.
- Complete Textbook Exercises (NCERT) Solved.
- Conceptwise Assignment is given at the end of each chapter.
- Some typical solved problems (Brain Teasers) are the collection of some typical questions alongwith their solutions meant for better exposure of concepts.
- Formative Assessment contains activities like lab activity, MCQ, Fill in the Blanks, True/False, Match the Columns, comprehension etc.
- Exercises based on Short Answer and Long Answer Type Questions are also given which are expected in Summative assessment only.
- Stimulating Test Papers (Sample Question Papers) at the end of the book to impart the final stage preparations before examination.