- Contents used in the series have been written in a simple, lucid, interesting and student-friendly manner, so that the difficult topics could be easy to understand.
- The series have been made easy and interesting through lively pictures, daily life examples, tables, charts, puzzles and word searches.
- Quickies and Let Us Revise provide important terms and point wise summary of the chapter for a quicker review.
- Exercises include different kinds of questions, such as, multiple choice questions, oral questions, fill in the blanks, true/false, match the following, unscramble the words, etc. Exercise also include models, charts, group discussion, role play, etc.
- Value Based Questions and questions on Problem Solving Assessment are included with the objective to enable the young minds to learn and think beyond the text.
- High Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) questions have been included to enhance the horizon of knowledge. HOTS questions are given in classes 3rd to 5th.
- Life skills are also included to enhance the creative, observational and analytical skills of the students.
- Holistic and analytical approach has been incorporated.
- Test Papers for Assessment have been given after specific chapters.
Title Prachi Excellence In Social Studies For Class 5 Publisher Prachi India Pvt. Ltd. Author Promila Bishnoi, Ravindra Kumar ISBN / Product Code 9788189932954 Category School Books Standard Class 5 Publication Year 2011 Edition Latest Edition Company Details Published By Prachi (India) Pvt. Ltd. 309, Allied House, Inder Lok, Delhi-110035 Binding Paperback No of Pages 144 Subject Social Studies Language English Country of origin India Board CBSE HSN Code 4901