About the book & Series
P C Wren’s Grammar is the revised edition of the series, based on user feedback, comprising eight English grammar textbooks for classes 1 to 8 Acknowledged as one of the best and most authoritative of traditional grammars for children, the series has been specially designed to meet the Needs of the learners in the primary and middle schools today.
- Use of simple language along with multiple examples to provide ample guidance in understanding the concepts.
- Variety of practice exercises for intensive and extensive drilling and reinforcement.
- Spiral gradation across the series.
- Word section with emphasis on spellings, and word lists to enhance vocabulary.
- Comprehension and composition exercises for contextual practice, encouraging reading, and independent writing.
- Listen and speak section to hone the oral-aural skills of the learners and make the learning of the English language wholesome and complete.
- Three revision sections in each book, for recapitulation and evaluation of concepts learnt.
Title P C Wren’s Grammar Class 7 Publisher S.Chand & Company Pvt. Ltd Author Dr. N.D.V Prasada Rao ISBN / Product Code 9789352834167 Category School Books Standard Class 7 Publication Year 2019 Edition Latest Edition Binding Paperback No of Pages 192 Subject English Grammar Country of origin India Board All Boards HSN Code 4901