Oxford Our Wonderful Planet For Class 2
Oxford University Press
No. of Pages:
About the Book & Series
Our Wonderful Planet is a comprehensive series of environment studies for Classes 1 to 5. The series brings alive the teaching-learning of environmental studies by connecting it with the everyday lives of the learners. Conceptual linkages are built in the child’s mind to better enable understanding and retention of key concepts.
The series instills sensitivity to the environment from a very young age. It encourages students to learn by asking, by doing, by exploring and by learning to work with others. The books give the teacher tools to make classroom learning more meaningful and approachable.
- Structured, well-graded content in simple and lucid language
- Attractive layout, colourful illustrations and photographs
- Ample Exercises to reinforce learning
- Interesting Activities to ensure children’s involvement and encourage them to go beyond the textbook
- Did you know? to impart interesting bits of information
- Discuss! To develop thinking and communicative skills
- Remember to aid recapitulation
- New words to build up vocabulary
- Model Test Papers for quick revision
- Teacher’s notes to help teachers build each lesson plan