Oxford My Learning Train World Around Me Beginners
Oxford University Press
No. of Pages:
About the Book & Series
My Learning Train is an interactive, activity-based pre-school series that comprises nine books across three levels.
Beginners, level I and level ll. At each level, English, mathematics and environmental awareness are covered in three separate books.
My Learning Train uses activities to introduce concepts and reins force learning. Through focusing on inherent skill development and learning-by-doing, the series lays the foundation for lifelong learning and development in an enjoyable manner.
- Introduce concepts in an age appropriate manner with a focus on skill development and conceptual clarity through activities.
- Emphasizes holistic development of children through a diverse set of activities that help to develop essential skills and multiple intelligences such as motor skills, auditory and visual discrimination.
- Provide more opportunity for practice, revision and reinforcement of various concepts in all subjects at each level
- Foster the development of communication skill through activities centered on listening, speaking and reading.
- Encourages appreciation of rhythm and music through rhymes and songs
- Including additional stories and activities in the form of a booklet, designed to aid socio-emotional development while developing vocabulary and linguistic skills
- Includes worksheets for additional reinforcement and practise of mathematical concepts
- Includes flash cards and board games to facilitate learning.
- Introduces basic phonics concepts, blended with Kinolearn methodology to enhance vocabulary, verbal and linguistic skills
Country of origin India