Oxford New Find Out General Knowledge For the Middle School Class 6
Oxford University Press
Neil O’ Brien, Barry O’ Brien
No. of Pages:
About the book & Series
The revised New Find Out is a completely updated edition of the much-acclaimed general knowledge series. Widely accepted as one of the most authoritative series for schools, New Find Out keeps students abreast with the latest events and happenings, both local and international.
New Find Out is a scientifically graded general knowledge series designed to make classroom teaching more effective and interactive. The attractive new child-friendly layout has been designed to excite the minds of young readers and guide them in their quest to ‘find out’ more.
- Contemporary, up-to-date and relevant information and pictures
- Well-structured and graded quizzes, including oral exercises, to help the young learners develop quizzing and ‘thinking’ skills
- Listen and Talk section to encourage children to listen to the opinion of others, think on their own and express themselves in simple sentences
- Find Out and Make a List exercises, encouraging students to develop a curious and analytical bent of mind and maintain a find out exercise book
- Did You Know? Entries to highlight out-of-the ordinary or lesser known facts that will excite, surprise or amuse the reader
- Assignments, and Answers and Teacher’s Notes for easy and effective evaluation