Oxford GK 360 General Knowledge Class 4
Oxford University Press
No. of Pages:
About the book
GK 360 General Knowledge for the Primary School – GK 360 reimages the role of general knowledge in a student’s life. A new series for classes 1 – 8, it ties together the different subjects – English, Maths, Science, Environmental Studies and Social Sciences, and links them to the wider world of knowledge, Innovatively designed, it makes general knowledge a creative and fun learning experience for students.
With Solvable and application-based pages, the series uses general knowledge to make the various subjects learned by the child meaningful and relevant. At the same time, it ingrains a spirit of curiosity and presents the latest information from around the world. It also helps inculcate values and life skills that are vital for students growing up in the contemporary world.
- A balanced selection of topics from the core subjects
- Reinforcement of classroom learning through application
- Topics that link the curriculum to the outside world
- A dedicated section on general awareness
- The latest information from around the world
- Topics such as sports, science, music, art, dance, books, etc
- Carefully chosen values that are relevant to the learner’s world
- Values imparted through critical thinking
Country of origin India