Oxford Genie Mathematics Workbook 3
Oxford University Press
No. of Pages:
About the Book & Series
Genie is a series that fully conforms to the vision of the National Curriculum Framework and the uniform pattern of examination. Available of English, Mathematics, Science, EVS, Social Science, and Hindi, the series supplements and supports the NCERT course books completely.
- Learning Outcomes at the beginning of each chapter list the skills that a learner will acquire by the end of the chapter.
- Each chapter has been divided into sub-topics mapped to the NCERT textbook which includes a variety of Solved Examples on each sub-topic followed by Practice Questions covering a range of questions to master the sub-topics individually.
- Worksheets, appropriately placed in chapters, for informal revision of concepts
- Skill Check provides comprehensive practice worksheets graded into three levels – Easy, Medium, and Difficult – for each chapter.
- Challenge to develop thinking skills to apply concepts learnt in different learning situations
- Chapter Assessment at the end of each chapter to assess the skills learnt in a time-bound manner
- Maths Lab Activity pages for developing deeper understanding of concepts through hands-on and fun-filled learning experience
- Assignments interspersed in the book to revise the concepts learnt and for additional practice.