New Learner’s English Grammar and Composition For Class 3
S.Chand & Company Pvt.Ltd
Dr. N.D.V. Prasada Rao
No. of Pages:
About the Book & Series
- New Learner’s English Grammar and Composition is an activity-based series specially designed to meet the needs of pupils in Indian schools today.
- It is a series of eight books intended for classes 1 to 8.
- The series seeks to synthesize the essentials of traditional grammar and the main aspects of communicative or functional grammar.
- This course helps pupils not only to form correct sentences but also to use the language effectively in real-life situations.
- The units dealing with comprehension and composition enable learners to put their knowledge of grammar to more practical use and extend the range of their communication skills.
- Each book of the series is comprehensive in scope and includes all the items of grammar and composition which are usually taught at the particular level.
- Very clear, simple explanations and examples
- Carefully graded material
- A wide variety of exercises, most of them geared towards mixed-ability classes.
- Special attention to the points of structure and usage which are usually problematic to non-native speakers of English.
- Adequate focus on the area of verbs, which is the most important aspect of grammar and evidently most troublesome to Indian learners.
- Attractive design and colourful illustrations.
Subject English Grammar Country of origin India