New Composite Mathematics Class 3
S.Chand & Company Pvt.Ltd
Dr. R.S. Aggarwal & Vikas Aggarwal
No. of Pages:
About the Book & Series
New Composite Mathematics is a series of seven books for LKG to Class 5. This series attempts to hone the mathematical skills of children by making their classroom experience more engaging.
- Attractive layout and design
- Theory is presented in a very simple language and supported with examples
- Adequate number of questions for practice have been given in exercises to enable the child to have sufficient drill on each topic
- A section called Activity-Time containing relevant Maths Lab Activities, Fun Activities and Projects has been added to each chapter:
- A section called CCE Drill with two parts has been added to each chapter.
- Question Bag-1 consisting of Multiple Choice Questions
- Question Bag-2 consisting of a Self Assessment Test in which Short Answer Questions, True/False Questions and Fill in the Blanks have been given