My Third Book Of Social Studies For Class 3
S.Chand & Company Pvt.Ltd
No. of Pages:
About the book
The revised edition of the series of social studies is designed in five parts. These books are informative, conceptual, illustrative and easy to follow the topics and concepts suggested in the syllabus laid by NCERT and CISCE for classes 1 to 5.
- The language used in the book is lucid and simple with upgraded knowledge of social and political structure of current age.
- The subject presentation is easy, clear and also useful to the students of a particular age group.
- A few details about personal hygiene, our health, our clothes, our food, etc. have been discussed at students’ level.
- The books are largely based on environmental topics and there are number of small activities including ‘student page’ and ‘question time’ for recapitulation and revision of the subject matter.
- The series of books are well guided by the rich curriculums which are useful for the students, needful for the teachers and fruitful for the parents to encourage the children to read beyond their textbooks and relate the learning with real life situations.
- In addition to that all exercises of the series are following the pattern of ‘continuous and comprehensive evaluation (CCE)’ in view of the ‘latest evaluation system’, right from the beginning.