My English Folder Literature Reader Class 8
Oxford University Press
James M. Paul
No. of Pages:
About the book & Series
My English Folder develops the knowledge, skills and understanding of English language learners in a progressive manner. Comprising coursebooks, literature reader and grammar books at each level of classes 1 to 8, My English Folder is a stand – alone course planned for flexibility of use and for learners to work at their own pace.
- Brief interactive starters introduce learners to the theme of the text.
- Carefully selected stories, poems and plays, ranging from classics to contemporary writing, engage the learners.
- Questions on wordplay and literary devices aid learners to appreciate literary texts across a variety of genres.
- A special section on value-based questions helps to reinforce cultural values and universal themes.
- Guided writing exercises that are integrated with the reading text help to develop writing skills.
- Author bios educate the learners about the authors and their works.