Concept First My Best Book of Social Studies Class 4
Mascot Education Pvt. Ltd.
Suman Chattopadhyay & A.K. Trivedi
No. of Pages:
About the book & Series
My Best Book of Social Studies is a series of five books for classes 1 to 5. The series is based on the Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) approach introduced by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Easy and Lucid language with simple and clear explanations to help understand the content better.
- Tasks for Formative Assessment and Summative Assessment have been given to reinforce the nuances.
- Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) questions to develop reasoning ability and its relevant application.
- Life Skills to help develop the co-scholastic abilities of the learners and its importance in real life situations.
- Innovative Illustrations and attractive Maps to help draw the attention of the young minds
- In-Text Activities act as an effective tool for understanding the lessons
- Case Studies to adequately equip the children in better understanding of the topics
- Summary at the end of the lesson for quick recapitulation of the important lesson points
- Footnotes as a ready reference, at the bottom of the page to explain difficult words and terms.